Parallel Computing: Models, Languages, and Architectures
- Advanced Computer Architecture: Parallelism, Scalability,
Programmability Kai Hwang,
McGraw-Hill Series in Computing Science, 1993.
Computational Science Education Project, Sponsored by the US DOE,
Designing and Building Parallel Programs.
Wang's bookshelf in parallel computing, live book.
- Highly Parallel Computing, Almasi and Gotlieb, Second
Edition, Benjamin Cummings, 1994.
- Parallel Program Design: A Foundation, K. Mani Chandy and
Jayadev Misra, Addison Wesley, 1988.
- Introduction to Parallel Algorithms and Architectures:
Arrays/Trees/Hypercubes F.T. Leighton, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
- Computer Architecture: A quantitative
approach John Hennesy and David Patterson, Morgan Kaufmann
Publishers Inc., Second Printing 1990.
- High-Performance Computer Architecture Stone,
Addison Wesley., Third Edition.
- A collection of papers from various
journals and conference proceedings -- to be distributed.
This document has been prepared by Professor Azer Bestavros
<firstname.lastname@example.org> as the WWW Home Page for
CS-551, which is
part of the NSF-funded
undergraduate curriculum on parallel
computing at BU.
Date of last update: May 22, 1994.